Sommet de Cardano 2021 | Goma, République Démocratique du Congo
25 December 2021
Cardano Summit 2021 | Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
Cardano is an open-source blockchain, as well as a platform for executing smart contracts. Cardano's internal cryptocurrency is called ** Ada **. The Cardano 2021 summit was held in several cities around the world, including the city of Goma across the Democratic Republic of the Congo. We had the pleasure of co-organizing this event for two days under the theme: «Blockchain technology and Cardano»
Program Day 1: Blockchain (From 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
From 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Presentation of the Cardano Summit
- Context of Goma's participation
From 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- What is blockchain?
- How it works?
From 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- What is the Blockchain for, what is its social impact?
- What are the upcoming opportunities in the Blockchain for African developers?
- How to be a blockchain entrepreneur?
- How can the education system implement blockchain?
Program Day 2: Cardano and Project Catalyst (From 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
From 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- What is the Cardano project?
- How the Cardano blockchain works ?
- What possibilities do the Cardano network offer?
- Exchanges with the audience
From 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- How does the governance of the Cardano protocol work?
- What are the advantages of the Cardano network for SMEs and startups - Catalyst Project?
- Local governance and value chains.